- Application Development
- Web Development
- Content Management Systems
- E commerce Development
- Internet Marketing
- Mobile App Development
- Web Hosting
- Contact Us
Adaptive Web Design
The Best Decision For Your Website!
Adaptive website design is the most recent trend in the world of Internet Marketing. It has entered the internet industry like a storm and taken over the Responsive web design technique in no time. Creating a website with the adaptive web development technology is the latest thing that every business is taking up.
Rated 4.73 / 5.0 for Pattronize InfoTech by 278 clients on over 550+ projects. View Completed Projects.
Highlights of Adaptive Web Design Technique :
- Requires less time to load the website
- Hassle free changes and modification possible for any device
- Website fits in all devices accurately
- More User friendly as well as Device friendly
- Reaches out to maximum mobile phones including non - smart phones
- Uses latest version of coding and stylesheet - HTML5 and CSS3
- Ensures that the website works flawlessly in all the resolutions and devices
- Identifies the device and operating system and then shoots the website layout designed for that particular screen size
- More search engine friendly in terms of SEO and discoverability
- Easy CMS Integration with Adaptive web design
Why Not to Consider a Responsive Web Design (RWD)?
Yes, Responsive web design is a single website building strategy, but a very complex and a confusing one to be maintained for future enhancements of the websites unlike adaptive webdesign. What if your website is modified and doesn't work for a few devices? It's a disaster for any company to face and a sheer loss in business. It's a big task ensuring whether the updated changes work for all the devices and browsers substantially. Though RWD uses the latest HTML5 and CSS3 media queries, it is not supported by the older mobile phones, due to which the website may completely look distorted or may not even load properly. For many instances, you may have come across some kind of hidden or incomplete text or image while viewing a desktop website on your mobile – one of the major drawbacks of a responsive web design.
Come and see how our creative team are delivering above and beyond our clients expectations
Tell us about your project
We accept online Credit/Debit card or PayPal payments on signing a project
Are you ready to start a conversation?
Contact Us Today for a Better Tomorrow. Get the best quotations for your entire venture now.
We would to hear about your projectGet a Free Quote